System Reboot 20:00

Status
Please reply by conversation.

robob

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 10, 2006
Hey All,

My HR22 rebooted it self shortly before 20:00 CDT. Not a software update as that was on 6/3. Anybody know why?

It was set to record at 20:00 so I missed some of that. It has done this before even when it was recording and tech support seem oblivious. Not cool.

I came from E* because I wanted Speed in HD 1.5 yrs ago and may not hold out until my contract is up.

D* is terrible compared to E*. Don't need the networked receivers so anything D* has over E* means nothing to me. My old 622 was a MUCH better receiver. The 622 was sharper, built in over the air tuner, etc. I can never get over how SLOW the HR22 is. Unreal! And external OTA tuner via USB? It's a joke, right? Who's laughing?

Y'all be cool,
Robert

Hey All,

My HR22 rebooted it self shortly before 20:00 CDT. Not a software update as that was on 6/3. Anybody know why?

It was set to record at 20:00 so I missed some of that. It has done this before even when it was recording and tech support seem oblivious. Not cool.

I came from E* because I wanted Speed in HD 1.5 yrs ago and may not hold out until my contract is up.

D* is terrible compared to E*. Don't need the networked receivers so anything D* has over E* means nothing to me. My old 622 was a MUCH better receiver. The 622 was sharper, built in over the air tuner, etc. I can never get over how SLOW the HR22 is. Unreal! And external OTA tuner via USB? It's a joke, right? Who's laughing?

Y'all be cool,
Robert

You need to get the newer equipment, you'll really like the speed of the HR24's.

You cannot possibly compare the E machine to the HR 22. they are not like items.

So, any idea why the HR22 rebooted?

Nope, fluke thing possibly, I would keep an eye on it and see if it does it again .... if it starts doing it more than the one time I would call and let them know.

A reboot will often solve alot of minor issues, but rebooting on it's own should not happen.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)