Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am upgrading our forum software to the latest version. As I am doing this work the system might be unavailable for a few minutes.

Some of the bugs fixed in 1.5.9 include:
  • Improved compatibility with upcoming PHP 7.1 release.
  • Add basic email typo detection for specific cases to reduce false positives with StopForumSpam checks.
  • Indicate when a StopForumSpam result is from a general blacklisting rather than specific reports.
  • Disable the rich text editor in Windows 10 Mobile Edge versions less than 14 due to problems using it.
  • Fix a case where changing the price of a recurring user upgrade could cause some existing payments to not be processed correctly.
  • Fix a situation where a user mention in a profile post was not displayed correctly.
  • Fix user mention matching being case sensitive for accented characters.
  • Fix a bug that caused transparent images to possibly lose transparency after being resized.
  • Ensure that profile post comments are not search indexed when the containing profile post has been deleted.
  • Do not treat a "-" with spaces around it as a negation operator in searches.
  • Allow some DB methods to work with custom database adapters.
  • Do not show dismissed notices when the forum is closed.
  • Better display of half star ratings in RTL languages.

Reactions: dishdude and Foxbat
I'm seeing a login glitch that behaves just like it did on Leap Day.(There was a Feb 29 server cookie or some such thing that took time to propogate through

the system)

Trying a login without "stay logged in" box checked just returns to non-member start/home page.

Using stay logged in check box makes it work fine.

Reactions: N6BY
I'm seeing a login glitch that behaves just like it did on Leap Day.(There was a Feb 29 server cookie or some such thing that took time to propogate through

the system)

Trying a login without "stay logged in" box checked just returns to non-member start/home page.

Using stay logged in check box makes it work fine.
Same here. I could not log in at all until I read 'lfp302's post (while logged out).

I'm having an issue viewing thumbnail pictures. You click on the thumbnail and the picture opens up but only for 5 -10 seconds and it pops back off.

Reactions: Foxbat
All of these issues should be fixed now. (I forgot to clear the cache on the servers and also on the cloud servers) and that is what was causing those issues. :)

Scott beat me to it, I was looking at the same Arduino Decoder thread, and everything is working very smoothly here.

scratch that...

I was just looking at another thread clicked on a pic, it displayed fine then after about 20 second it went away. If I click on that thumbnail again I see the full size pic NOT in the shadow box.

Yep, seeing it here too now, boy that is a strange issue.

Well it's me. It doesn't happen if a don't log in. And it seems to be Chrome when I log in only. No issue in IE logged in or not.

No happening on FF and WF too.

Yeah it is a strange one... as that code in the templates did not change at all. :(

Another ticket submitted.

Here is the kicker this release has been out for a few weeks and I waited for them to get the bugs out of it before installing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)