T-90 pics requested

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

scottc98

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2006
Columbus, OH
All,

Would someone mind taking some closeup pics of the back of the T-90 dish? The top supports on the back are missing from my dish and I'd like to manufactor new supports for them.

In addition, I also need pics (and measurements if possible) of the mast mount. I have the side supports but I'm missing the bottom support that connects to the roof and in turn the side supports connect to.

I got a couple of open box t-90s and these were the parts that were missing.

Thanks in advance!

The pics on that thread doesn't show the back of the dish. Also, the sandbag is blocking the support that I need to see/measure. I unfortunatly don't have camera to show what is missing on mine.

The top support is not needed. It was a pain in the ass to set that part up and then I found out its not needed

pics

1st you can kinda see those top brackets...like i say they're not needed

2nd pic is the foot...dimensions are

7" long
2 1/2"wide (mast is 2 1/2")
14" from bottom to the hole on the mast
18" to the elbow
both sides of mast are same so its 18", then elbow, then 18"

Attachments

• TOROIDAL 15.JPG
    TOROIDAL 15.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 149
  • 000_0330.jpg
    000_0330.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 144
  • 000_0331.jpg
    000_0331.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 143
Ice,

Thanks for the reply! If the top supports are not needed, would it be best to place bolts to cover the holes?

As far as the mast, I have the two parts shown on pic #2 (mast and foot). The mount also comes with two side support arms (have two for one dish; missing for the other T-90 i have) that connects to a seperate flat bar. That bar should mount to the roof, along with the foot shown in pic 2. Its that bar that I am missing.

Essentially, I won't need the mount bar if I am mounting to a pole, but I will when I place the dish on the roof (which I'd like to do before it gets too cold out)

Thanks!

Ice,

Thanks for the reply! If the top supports are not needed, would it be best to place bolts to cover the holes?
yep

As far as the mast, I have the two parts shown on pic #2 (mast and foot). The mount also comes with two side support arms (have two for one dish; missing for the other T-90 i have) that connects to a seperate flat bar. That bar should mount to the roof, along with the foot shown in pic 2. Its that bar that I am missing.

Essentially, I won't need the mount bar if I am mounting to a pole, but I will when I place the dish on the roof (which I'd like to do before it gets too cold out)

Thanks!
oh. Let me check tomorrow on the length of the bar...too tired to go outside tonite :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.