T-Mobile News and Discussion Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My family is all using T-Mobile now, but I wish their idea of a family matched our family. They require four or more family members before the good pricing kicks in.

I also wish T-Mobile had better coverage in my area. I saw driving home that my signal disappears in three different locations along the way.

My T-Mobile coverage around here is pretty good. I can even make and receive calls or use data inside my office. Staff with other providers have to go outside to get any signal at all.

T-Mobile Takes Aim at Verizon With Its Newest Deal http://www.fool.com/investing/gener...-its-newest-deal.aspx?source=eogyholnk0000001
T-Mobile's (NYSE:TMUS) John Legere has to be one of the most interesting CEOs. When he's not bashing Donald Trump, rival Sprint and its CEO Marcelo Claure, or snapping at journalists on social media, Legere is busy attacking the old oligopoly in wireless: Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon (NYSE:VZ). While his latest tweets sometimes get more coverage than his business acumen, if you're judging wireless CEOs by subscriber growth, Legere is in a class all by himself.For example, over the past four quarters, T-Mobile has added 8 million U.S. subscribers, according to Strategy Analytics data. As a result, it has pushed past Sprint -- which reported anemic subscriber growth of 2.1 million -- as the No. 3 carrier in the U.S.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts