TAG channel

HopperTim3

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 20, 2016
Chicago
The TAG channel 278 is now available. Geared for males 18-39 ---channel features live streaming music and comedy sketch for them millennials.

And in HD...

So to the poster(s) who demanded a channel to replace losing one (Esquire), you got it.

There must have been tons of requests for this channel for them to add it. I sure do wish more people wanted military history or tvland/el rey in hd.

Sent from my SM-G920P using the SatelliteGuys app!

I classify requesting a channel and getting a result generally a myth. There aren't enough people on the planet who would take the time to tell DISH to get this channel it's added because it likely has little to very little cost and was a convenient replacement for Esquire that I assume wanted more than DISH felt it was worth.

Reactions: DWS44 and TheKrell
I don't recall anyone asking for TAG channel.

I think TAG is paying to be carried on Dish.

It was you who stated DISH needed to add a channel to replace one taken away. "It's not fair that I lose yet another channel without a replacement" They replaced it. Maybe you do or don't like the new channel but it's a replacement.

It was you who stated DISH needed to add a channel to replace one taken away. "It's not fair that I lose yet another channel without a replacement" They replaced it. Maybe you do or don't like the new channel but it's a replacement.
Is TAG only available in the packages that used to include Esquire?

Maybe it was just the program that was on when I flipped past TAG the first time, but the PQ was terrible. Looked more like a bad Skype call than an HD broadcast. o_O

I just want El Rey in HD!

I doubt that's going to happen ... I missed the first three weeks of from Dusk till Dawn and checked out El Rey on Demand and the only thing they had on El Rey on Demand was Lucha Underground. They used to post and have all the episodes of From Dusk till Dawn on Demand. Oh well I guess I'll just wait until they are on Netflix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)