TAG channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
No...it was some show about Jason Derulo. From the looks of their schedule, you can see it again and again and again, about every other hour if you really want to see it. :D

Yeah it seems they are doing a slow rollout of content instead of blowing their load all at once (several new additions at the end of next week). I wouldn't be worried about lack of content. I'm just hoping for good content. And from the bit I've seen the shows are in HD and filmed well enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is the TAG channel gone? I no longer see channel 278 anymore, nor do I see it online on Dish's online channel listing. Not that I watched the channel, just curious if it is gone or just an issue on my side.

on james long uplink report there was a preview and it says that it ended at 12:31am EST today

I find it interesting that the TAG channels own website doesn't have any channel lineup information anymore: http://www.tagchannel.com/schedule

Makes me feel like it just closed down out the blue. The only reason I look at losing this channel is where the HD bandwidth will go? What channel gets it? I want either CSN Chicago (in HD the last 8 hours it currently goes off air) or Disney XD :D

Reactions: pattykay and fbara
Not sure whether TAG closed down or not (although I never foresaw much future for them!) Somebody is still in the slot where they were on SES3-Ku, although I have better things to do than sit around waiting for an ID.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts