Status
Please reply by conversation.

PKII

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
WV
amc3b ufo.JPG

Can anyone tell what this is? Download picture its unaltered up in clouds. Dark Spot in cloud to left. Don't look like a bird to me. : /

Dish is pointing at AMC 3 (Nasa) does it look like from photo that I could get anything past 72W?

I would need a longer Mover arm to push it much further past 72w.

Last edited:
Zoomed in...in looks like a Helicopter.

I would have heard it. I wish I would have set the camera at a better setting but I wasn't expecting to catch anything extra. : /

Without a higher resolution image to look at, I'd have to say it's a bird. Birds are good at fooling casual viewers.

Yeah I wish I had the camera set at a higher resolution but I wasn't expecting to take a photo of something far away. : /

I don't believe in UFO's btw its just funny I caught one. lol

I want to believe

Here's a little bigger pic of your bogie
looks a lot like a helicopter though.

Attachments

• ufocropped.jpg
    ufocropped.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 284
The ETs are coming around to have a closer look at your BUD. My neighbors always warn me about the link between satellite dishes, NASA, SETI, and alien communication.

The ETs are coming around to have a closer look at your BUD. My neighbors always warn me about the link between satellite dishes, NASA, SETI, and alien communication.

Hey I've never even thought about that. They might think its some sorta communication center. I think I'm the only BUD around for miles. :)

Last edited:
That small/far away, it's not likely you would have heard it.

Here in the desert we have a number of small insects that could show up like that, a cicada for example, about an inch long. But it's the wrong time of year for any of them.

That small/far away, it's not likely you would have heard it.

Here in the desert we have a number of small insects that could show up like that, a cicada for example, about an inch long. But it's the wrong time of year for any of them.

I see all sorts of stuff flying by. Military usually flies so low I think they are gonna hit the trees. : /

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)