Tax Rebates early

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info. We are going to use ours for a family trip to Universal Studios in Orlando.

I am going to use mine for 24 hookers @ $100 a pop!

Talk about "stimulating the economy!"

Just kidding! I would pay off debt, but I don't have any! More money for the kiddo's college fund!

I am going to use mine for 24 hookers @ $100 a pop!

Talk about "stimulating the economy!"

Just kidding! I would pay off debt, but I don't have any! More money for the kiddo's college fund!

that is basically paying off the debt ahead of time.

BTW please email Eliot Spitzer about the value you found.

I will be giving mine to my grandson. That is who will have to pay for it anyway. All of the so called Bush tax cuts were just money put on our childrens backs to pay later. That is if the chinese don't annex us before then.

I find it hard to believe there are hookers in the DFW area...:rolleyes::D

There's a street called Harry Hines that is famous in the DFW area for it's adult entertainment and hookers. :D I wouldn't know as I personally think it's disgusting.

We moved and, after 7+ years and closed our former back account, which was used to direct deposit our refund check. I wonder how long it will take the IRS to realize this fact and put a check in the mail...

I have a property tax bill due at the end of the month so ironically the timing is such that part of the rebate just moves from one trough to another. What a laugh - not!

Not sure what I'll do with the rest. In the spirit intended I will probably spend it, and most likely on something "Made in U.S.A.". I might have to look hard for that, tho'.

I agree with christman to an extent. I have a lot more to say on that, but this is not the Pit...

Tax refund hit my account today, stimulus could hit next week and i am already on a plane to Vegas on Sunday... :hungry:

Good thing the wife is coming along to keep me in check, or i would probably do a really good job of stimulating the Vegas economy.:p

I wanna fill up my S10 once again and see if the needle will still go over to "F" !
And then maybe point it toward Chattanooga and go see the big aquarium place.
A visit to the gold museum in Dahlonega GA is another good day trip.

I wanna fill up my S10 once again and see if the needle will still go over to "F" !
And then maybe point it toward Chattanooga and go see the big aquarium place.
A visit to the gold museum in Dahlonega GA is another good day trip.

the Chattanooga Aquarium isn't that nice, all the water seems to be murky and thier "selection" just isn't that interesting, you'd be better off pointing toward Atlanta and seeing the Georgia Aquarium, much better selection (the whale sharks are awesome!). We're plannning on making the trek to gatlinburg at the end of the month to see the Ripley's Aquarium there.

mine is part of what's funding the trip to Nashville.

And, probably the trip in late june/early july with the family (or pay down CC's, so we can use them for that).

I am going to be boring, and just use it to pay off a credit card from the first part of my move to Illinois. But I will take the money. And with a social that ends in 19, I might get it on Monday. :)

I am going to be boring, and just use it to pay off a credit card from the first part of my move to Illinois. But I will take the money. And with a social that ends in 19, I might get it on Monday. :)

we need to see the rest of your Social to verify that it ends in 19. You could be lieing to all of us. </phish>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts