1. Another Team Summit in the books!

Thanks to the generosity of a number of our members SatelliteGuys will be covering DISH Networks Team Summit Event from Phoenix, Arizona!

CLICK HERE for our Team Summit 2019 Coverage!

CLICK HERE to see our 2019 DISH Team Summit Recap Video! Thanks for being part of SatelliteGuys!
    CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
    Dismiss Notice

TBS 6903 VS 6983

Discussion in 'Free To Air (FTA) Discussion' started by goaliebob99, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. aminsat7

aminsat7 New Member

Hi. I want ip tools software for tbs6903. Is exist?:crying

2. johnnynobody

johnnynobody SatelliteGuys Pro

This thread is a couple of years old but I'd like to know how well this TBS6903 card has worked out for you guys. After 2 years you must have new input.

3. Cham

Cham VE4GLS
    Pub Member / Supporter

Mine has been working fine since installed. I open one of the 3rd party softwares and I get video/audio from what ever dish it is connected to. Much better than the 5980 I was using originally. Much less headaches!
    I was having some trouble with a TP on 125W C-band, but was a combo of weak signal and software issues (not driver). A bit of tweeking at the dish and re-installing some of the software did the trick.

4. johnnynobody

johnnynobody SatelliteGuys Pro

I might not buy another dvb tuner card since Linux support sucks and I haven't been happy with the performance of my 6922SE and Kaffeine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.

Separate names with a comma.

More...