Tbs--hd?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dummy

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 23, 2007
With all the bragging from Dish about HD programming, how come DISH doesn't have TBS -HD, given that TBS is broadcasting the baseball playoffs? I believe TBS offers HD because I saw one of those running scripts along the bottom of the screen mentioning TBS-HD.

this is a BIG mistake for E*,I see more 'slimline" dishes in my travels each day,literally-each day,and trust me, I look.I stand by dish for their far superior equipment,but am increasingly jealous lately.SPORTS SELL:cool:

Dish Is #2 Now

Hope Your Happy At Dish....basesall Looks Like Crap In Sd,,i Think You Could Of Cared A Little More About Your Loyal Customers And Brought On Tbs Hd Like Everone Else In The Whole Usa,,time To Jump Ship By Weekend I Think??

A Dish rep told me yesterday that the same games on TBS would be on TNT HD. No programming changes there. I'm still waiting.

A Dish rep told me yesterday that the same games on TBS would be on TNT HD. No programming changes there. I'm still waiting.
I believe that I read that it was possible one game on Sunday would be carried on TNT similiar to what FOX would do with F/X in past post-seasons. This maybe the only chance we E* subscribers will see post-season HD until the ALCS rolls around. This whole situation seems so unecessary, but the reality is exactly what it is.

I believe that I read that it was possible one game on Sunday would be carried on TNT similiar to what FOX would do with F/X in past post-seasons. This maybe the only chance we E* subscribers will see post-season HD until the ALCS rolls around. This whole situation seems so unecessary, but the reality is exactly what it is.

If the Cubs and Diamondbacks go to game 5 it will be on TNT.

It seems as if dish doesn't care about the baseball fan. First they neglected to get extra innings now this. I hope dish loses a lot of customers over this. I know i would switch but i'm under contract till next summer. I never should have signed up with dish hd last february if i knew they were going to pull these stunts. Directv is leaving them in the dust in hd quantity and quality i am hearing. NOw us baseball fans have to watch most of the playoffs in crappy sd. This is bound to tick off many fans across the country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)