TBS running HD show finally

Status
Please reply by conversation.

boydjp420

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
Right now TBS has finally not stretched a show like everything else. It is Frank Caliendo stand up. It isn't the best HD but its' better then what they have been doing. Maybe we will see some more soon......MAYBE...

Right now TBS has finally not stretched a show like everything else. It is Frank Caliendo stand up. It isn't the best HD but its' better then what they have been doing. Maybe we will see some more soon......MAYBE...

The sports programming is actual HD, but movies/shows depending on when they were produced can vary with anything transmitted by turner.

It doesn't matter when they were produced, it matters how. If they can make 1992 Law and Order in HD (TNT), well then there is a lot that can be. I do think it is pathetic that tbs has only given out 1 hour of HD since baseball!!! Everything else they just stretch their regular signal. Next week with thier new shows comming out we might actually see them and the office in HD instead of stretched with the bars on top and bottom.

I think it looked great.

It doesn't matter when they were produced, it matters how. If they can make 1992 Law and Order in HD (TNT), well then there is a lot that can be. I do think it is pathetic that tbs has only given out 1 hour of HD since baseball!!! Everything else they just stretch their regular signal. Next week with thier new shows comming out we might actually see them and the office in HD instead of stretched with the bars on top and bottom.

I understand it takes some time to make this conversion, so I'm not getting too upset about that, but what does bother me is that EVERY show says "HD" in the guide. I realized long ago not to trust the guide, but this is pretty pathetic IMO.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)