**Team Summit Update**

Or Dish is trying to increase the monthly subscription rates to attract a new buyer/partnership. Offering Flex drops the monthly subscription fees. They will probably lose most of the customers that are signed up on Flex if they take it away from them.
Not me. Welcome Pack, here I come. (That would, of course, drop the monthly subscription fees even further.) :D

We'll stay on Flex Pack until they force us off of it. No way we'll switch to the Welcome Pack though - IMO, it sucks. On the other hand, I don't see going back up to an AT package. Every damn time I sit down in front of the TV, I flip through channels and find nothing. I'll record stuff that looks okay just hoping it's something worthwhile... Our (3) kids watch pretty much nothing on Dish too. 80-90% of our viewing anymore is Netflix !

I'm a bit opposite. Got the Flex Pack with locals and find myself not very satisfied and was contemplating changing to the T200. Was ready to do it when the local cable company made me an offer I couldn't refuse on a two-fer bundle with a 4K TiVo-alike and a couple of minis. Save money for two years even if I stayed with Flex Pack, save even more if I changed to the T200

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)