**Team Summit Update**

AMERICA’S TOP 120 PLUS PRICE INCREASE
• Increase price of America’s Top 120 Plus from $54.99 to $59.99
• If an Existing Subscriber is currently under a guarantee promotion their price will remain the same
until the end of the promotional period

I thought AT120+ was $64.99 already? Does that mean it is going up to $69.99? Or is this only the promo price going up?
The 2 year price guarantee currently is $54.99 a month, June 6th it will go to $59.99 a month for new subscribers.

Is this for both new and existing subscribers? $10 Hopper fee + $5 Joey fee is like getting a Joey for free compared to paying the full-price $15 Hopper fee. That would almost make it worth it for me to consider upgrading from a ViP722k to a Hopper.

Also, does Flex Pack count as Eligible Programming?

The $10 hopper fee and $5 Joey fees are only for new customer promotions. No the Flex doesn't qualify it's AT120 or higher to get this pricing as a new customer.

Flex pack gone. Well there goes more cord cutting in DISH's future. Many of those who stayed with that pack will now choose to leave once the commitment is up. Good job of thinking about the long term DISH.:rolleyes: So 318,000 lost in first quarter alone ,wasn't enough to make them question this move?

Sounds like a new receiver (The Hopper Lite) is coming which is a two tuner Hopper designed to replace the 622/722 is coming.
So, is Dish simply rolling out the CUI to the 622/722 series, and calling that a "Hopper Lite"?

I have heard from a few (but not confirmed) that the Flex Pack is going away. (Not sure if its going away for everyone or if only not available to new customers...)
If the base Flex Pack is eliminated, will the Channel Packs be made available as add-ons for Welcome Pack?

Flex pack gone. Well there goes more cord cutting in DISH's future. Many of those who stayed with that pack will now choose to leave once the commitment is up. Good job of thinking about the long term DISH.:rolleyes: So 318,000 lost in first quarter alone ,wasn't enough to make them question this move?
Scott's rumor report seemed a little squishy to me, as he worded it.

Goes to further support the idea that Dish is being put up for
sale.

It does absolutely no good to take on subscribers they will not make a decent profit on.

Besides that it's a pain to sell, it's so much easier when the customer has less choices.

Reactions: Yragha
Question: i have an old amazon firestick and it was sitting in my drawer. Just plugged it and updated to latest firmware but there is nowhere i can find dishanywhere. Am i missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Just search for Dish Network, should be the first result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts