Team Summit

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My big question was asked a few times in this thread but it's regarding 3D channels... are they going to get any channels similar to n3D? Aside from Disney HD it's the one channel D* had that I would like to see on E*... some of the IMAX films on it were awesome.

Even then they are never "officially" talking. An agreement just magically shows up when they work things out.

The clock is ticking guys. This $210 a month customer is days away from switching due to SNY going away (Taking the channel off the guide is identical to MSG... I've seen THIS movie and I know how it ends). If you are hellbent on ditching as many sports as you can and becoming a service for people who hate sports only (except for those international sports fans), then I need to go (or downgrade to one box and the bare minimum so I can keep my archived content until I burn it all up). I hope that someone there gives a damn. Churn numbers in NYC have to be spiking, at what point do they take notice and make a deal (or is it a "last one to leave please turn out the lights" kind of deal)

My big question was asked a few times in this thread but it's regarding 3D channels... are they going to get any channels similar to n3D? Aside from Disney HD it's the one channel D* had that I would like to see on E*... some of the IMAX films on it were awesome.
They announced ESPN 3D at last year's Summit. Maybe it will get a mention again this year!!! :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)