Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DISH Networks Team Summit is next week, kicking off on Wednesday Night with a concert by Brett Michaels of Posion.

I will be getting into Denver on Monday and will be heading to Wyoming on Tuesday morning to go spend the day at the uplink center. As a mega super geek the uplink center is my favorite place to go on this earth. I thank the DISH folks for letting me once again visit my mecca. :D

On Thursday morning the general assembly will be held and I am expecting some big and exciting news from Charlie Ergen and Mark Jackson.

I am expecting some big news from this years show as it is the first time DISH is holding a press event on Friday Morning, DISH has never had a press event at Team Summit before.

During the week I am hoping to meet our DISH Internet Response Team members, and will also be meeting with much of the DISH Network executive team.

My question to you is what do YOU want to see from Team Summit? Anything you want me to keep my eyes and ears open for?

Thanks for being SatelliteGuys!

DISH Networks Team Summit is next week, kicking off on Wednesday Night with a concert by Brett Michaels of Posion.

I will be getting into Denver on Monday and will be heading to Wyoming on Tuesday morning to go spend the day at the uplink center. As a mega super geek the uplink center is my favorite place to go on this earth. I thank the DISH folks for letting me once again visit my mecca. :D

On Thursday morning the general assembly will be held and I am expecting some big and exciting news from Charlie Ergen and Mark Jackson.

I am expecting some big news from this years show as it is the first time DISH is holding a press event on Friday Morning, DISH has never had a press event at Team Summit before.

During the week I am hoping to meet our DISH Internet Response Team members, and will also be meeting with much of the DISH Network executive team.

My question to you is what do YOU want to see from Team Summit? Anything you want me to keep my eyes and ears open for?

Thanks for being SatelliteGuys!

SCOTT what kind of big new are you expecting if you can from the press conference if you can say? :) im loking forward to when they plan on coming out with 24/7 hd rsns,whole house dvr and the dispute resolution with disney and tivo and this One DVR that supports 2 HDTVs with an HD picture (Sling Receiver 300 does is allows you to watch TV2 output from your 922 (or soon 722 and 722k) on TV2 in FULL HD Resolution!Sling Mutliroom Extender for the 922. This will give you TV2 in full HD from the 922)been waiting on that for a few years now :) hope this comes true what ou said before Sort of but not quite. I do think we will see a whole home product from DISH introduced this year.

In talking to a number of companies it was explained to me that DISH waited to see what DIRECTV was doing with theres and is making it even better and will also be using newer tecnology then what DIRECTV is using. If this is true then it is VERY exciting to me, as I think that DIRECTV's MRV is an AMAZING product. I honestly cant figure out how DISH can improve on it to be honest with you.
LikeScott

ty scott and have a safe and great trip and be looking for news and reviews from you :)

Last edited:
I would like to see the Summit release info regarding:

Whole home DVR; is it or isn't it happening and if it is, when?
3d progress; Customers want 3d. The TV's are out there and customers know the technology will progress. Regardless, they want it.
Sling 300; is it or isn't it happening and if it is, when?
The future of Dish; Where is Dish heading in the next 10+ years?
Is Scott running for President in 2012?

When the USVI will get local networks. Two network stations that are based in the USVI and are available in PR yet the stations aren't available on the USVI Dish feed.

Jim

Uh, yes they do. Im with Dish customers ~45 hours a week. They have 3d tvs, 3d video games and movies...and wonder if Dish will be stepping up to the plate.

Unless these numbers change soon, it ain't happenin'...

Purchase Intent for 3DTV Varies Around the Globe | Nielsen Wire

global-3dtv.png

That chart leaves 24% of the respondents either having or maybe purchasing a 3D set. 24% is enough to say, yes, I want 3D and they should get it.