Team Summit 2022 Wrap Up Video!

Must be one of these markets, unless more have been added to the list since then:

Of course not, there would not be any update until at least tomorrow. ;)

Actually, I misremembered earlier when I said it would be late July. Here is the exact quote:

So, we have all the way until July 31st to wait for any update. :biggrin
I am in the LA market.

Reactions: pattykay
Hey, new member here. I got a Harmony 665 and a new Hopper 3 and Hopper plus (think its called). The pause/play button is not working on my Harmony and I cant figure out why. I have reassigned the Hopper as an activity and even tried assigning the buttons individually, but still doesnt work. Everything else appears to work fine.

Thanks
Bamahooty

Hey, new member here. I got a Harmony 665 and a new Hopper 3 and Hopper plus (think its called). The pause/play button is not working on my Harmony and I cant figure out why. I have reassigned the Hopper as an activity and even tried assigning the buttons individually, but still doesnt work. Everything else appears to work fine.

Thanks
Bamahooty
Unfortunately the Harmony uses the Dish 40.0 remote instruction set which is not compatible with the Plus or Joey 4's. :(

I really wish they would fix this but they want people to use the Google Voice remote.

Unfortunately the Harmony uses the Dish 40.0 remote instruction set which is not compatible with the Plus or Joey 4's. :(

I really wish they would fix this but they want people to use the Google Voice remote.
Thanks for the above info. I don't want the Plus then. I love my Harmony remote and I don't use Google voice at all.

Reactions: navychop