Technosat model 1010+ question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Beagle

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 5, 2005
i have a technosat 1010 plus fta reciever i bought from a dealer a few months back,i turned on the reciever and all it says on the front of the reciever is" boot" i connected it to galaxy 10r and let it set for a while,after about 1 hour it is still stuck in boot mode. I am going to try and reload the software from technosat's web site,has any body had this problem before with a technosat receiver ?

When my Lifetime Ultra receiver was stuck in "boot" mode, it turned out that one of my connections to my motor was loose. You may want to check all of your "F" connections in your system before you rip your receiver out to send it back. Once I had all of my connections tightened up, all was well for my FTA setup.

Cheers!

thanks, i'll try that but .... in any case, how can I load new software from the technosat website if the receiver is stuck in 'boot' mode?

here's what you have to do

when you load the factory software (the technosat is like a digiwave I think), turn the unit off with the switch on back.

Get everything ready....select software to load, and hit "ok" on your keyboard and switch the unit back on at the same time...that should take care fo the issue.

I learned this when I tried to load my Pansat channel list into my Kusat with factory software :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.