TechnoTrend is not Locking Signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

harish_agr

Original poster
Sep 28, 2008
Hi,
I am facing one serious problem when using techno trend device [TT S2-3600] for tuning to live signal.
I am trying to tune live signal through Techno Trend device [TT S2-3600] directly from Satellite Dish. In this Scenario, Satellite Dish needs LNB voltage and 22 kHz tone from digital receiver [In my case TT S2-3600]. For this, I have to supply LNB voltage and 22 kHz tone output related information in to DirectShow. but how ?
The same scenario is working with TT S-2400. When I connect S2-3600, DirectShow is throwing an Error in IMediaControl.Run() function. It returns value is “1” [I guess it is equivalent to false].

This problem is occurring only when I connect TT S2-3600 Direct from Satellite Dish [There is no other h/w in between Dish and Techno Trend]. However same TT S2-3600 is working in when I connect it with distribution system [Where some hardware connect in between Satellite Dish and TT S2-3600]

Please let me know if you need any further detail in this regard.

Thanks
Harish

Which DVB app are you using and what are lof and switch settings?
What type of lnb are you using (universal?)?

I am using a private application. I am supplying the follwing setting in to BDA Wrppaer.
1. Frequescy
2. Modulation [QPSK]
3. LnbHighFrequency
4. LnbLowFrequency
5. Polarization
6. SymbolRate
7. FEC

Apart from this I think I should supply LNB Power and Command22KHz parameter. But I don;t know how to supply this two parameter in my BDA Wrapper so it can be used by DirectShow.

Please let me know if you need any information in this reagrd.

I really need this help....

Thanks
Harish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)