Tegna (Gannett) stations to possibly be dropped TONIGHT

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Darn I was hoping it wouldn't go through- So I could read about all the dreams that where dashed

This is a great example of how messed up the buisness is, and the customer is at the mercy of these big companies.

October: "Dish has dropped (insert station here) switch to your local cable provider or Directv"

December: "Directv has dropped (insert station here) switch to your local cable provider or Dish"

I know this situation didn't play out like that, but come on! When is enough of these situations enough?

Reactions: whitewolf8214
This is a great example of how messed up the buisness is, and the customer is at the mercy of these big companies.

October: "Dish has dropped (insert station here) switch to your local cable provider or Directv"

December: "Directv has dropped (insert station here) switch to your local cable provider or Dish"

I know this situation didn't play out like that, but come on! When is enough of these situations enough?
Except it's very rare for D* to drop a station.

You will always have the crawls because it is used as a negotiating ploy ... gets subs in an uproar.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)