Telefutura?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

stanswx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 21, 2004
Champaign, IL
I noticed that TeleFutura is covering the SuperLiga soccer matches, though I can't find it on my DirecTV system. According to DirecTV's programming guide, it should be on 431 though I have nothing on 431. I'm assuming either I need a different dish setup to receive this channel (I just have 101 and 72.5 for locals) or I need a spanish language package to receive this. Any ideas on this? I'm still on the old Total Choice Plus package. Thanks!

Stan

I noticed that TeleFutura is covering the SuperLiga soccer matches, though I can't find it on my DirecTV system. According to DirecTV's programming guide, it should be on 431 though I have nothing on 431. I'm assuming either I need a different dish setup to receive this channel (I just have 101 and 72.5 for locals) or I need a spanish language package to receive this. Any ideas on this? I'm still on the old Total Choice Plus package. Thanks!

Stan

Contact DirecTV to see if you can subscribe to this channel and what equipment
you would need.Good Luck!:)

Contact DirecTV to see if you can subscribe to this channel and what equipment
you would need.Good Luck!:)
Yeah, I just did that and am awaiting their response. I figured someone on here might know. :) Either way it sounds like I'll need to get a different dish.

Well, bad news on Telefutura. The response from DirecTV is I need to subscribe to the Basico package to get it. ($29.99/mo) However, I don't even see Telefutura listed on their channel listing:

DIRECTV - BÁSICO

I'd think it'd be something they'd add to the sports pack which I already have. I guess I'll give that idea up and watch it online. :devil:

Well, bad news on Telefutura. The response from DirecTV is I need to subscribe to the Basico package to get it. ($29.99/mo) However, I don't even see Telefutura listed on their channel listing:

DIRECTV - BÁSICO

I'd think it'd be something they'd add to the sports pack which I already have. I guess I'll give that idea up and watch it online. :devil:

I have the triple mutisat dish and the Premier package.I see the channel on the guide but when I select it it says 727"not available in my area",also says it's out of
New York.So I would guess that it would be available in the New York area only,
like YES.:rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)