Telestar 14 @ 63

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm surprised to see you post that only the World is full time. Every time I've tuned in recently there was always a World, Create and a regular PBS channel (which has kids stuff on during the day, just like regular PBS. I generally only tune it in during the day though, so maybe they turn those things off at night???

Right now they have a mirror of the PBS-east feed on one channel, a mirror of CREATE on another channel. A while ago, they had World on channel 10, but right now, they're showing something called ETV Classic on that channel. Never noticed that before, so I guess they're still changing things.

EDIT: As soon as I hit send, I notice that they've taken off the NASA-TV feed, and replaced that with another program about AF bombers, and now they have a version of WORLD back on that does not mirror the AMC21 World.
So I guess they really are changing programming on the fly.

B.J.

At one time I had edited the channel names (i.e. CREATE) so that I knew which one to tune to easily. I found that a few days or so later, CREATE was no longer on that specific channel, but on another and so I kept monitoring it and they were actually moving it around in that list of channels.

I work an oddball shift at work and usually look for TV to watch at 5 am CT. Almost always, every channel is off the air and showing their test card slate and background music (except for ETV World - it seems to always be broadcasting and always from the same slot).

RADAR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)