Teleuisa T on Satmex5 gone...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

magnigyro

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
Please somebody can verify this, last night we have rain, the signal disappear...all tps at that bird, today the religious tps are OK....but the 12080 H 1562 no quality at all!:mad:

I may not be the best position to test this for you, but in N Ala I'm getting some tps, but not a lot, 12 or so but no video on some. 12022H 3000 is a female preacher , she's about 70/88 signal, good lock. But nothing scanned in on your 12080H. Something called RCS Maptable scans in at 12072V SR 1000 73/99. but no video on that either. Got one called SCOPUS-NET-TECH that scanned in at 12083V 3255 but whatever it is, is so weak it won't lock, just blocks of color here and there. I don't think I'm exactly in the footprint of some of those tps......the Hughesnet internet tps come in very well tho....

I may not be the best position to test this for you, but in N Ala I'm getting some tps, but not a lot, 12 or so but no video on some. 12022H 3000 is a female preacher , she's about 70/88 signal, good lock. But nothing scanned in on your 12080H. Something called RCS Maptable scans in at 12072V SR 1000 73/99. but no video on that either. Got one called SCOPUS-NET-TECH that scanned in at 12083V 3255 but whatever it is, is so weak it won't lock, just blocks of color here and there. I don't think I'm exactly in the footprint of some of those tps......the Hughesnet internet tps come in very well tho....

Thanks Turbo... that tp is very especial.. it was constant last 8 month...only I hope "out of service" only for weekend...:p

I don't know if you found this, but "Teleuisa Tijuana" is now around 11974H 1562. My receiver just scanned it in ok and I get 90% quality on a Coolsat 6000. Twinhan 1020a reports about 27% quality under TSReader and the signal looks pretty decent on the BLSA.

This is from just South of San Jose, California on a Fortec Star 90 with an Invacom Quad.

EDIT: Actually closer to 31-32% quality on TSReader after my blindscan finished and the 6000 is watching that TP as well. (Twinhan is slaved)

Attachments

• teleuisa.PNG
    teleuisa.PNG
    9 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Thanks Gillham, I started my scan at 12000 the other night, just tried again with the new info-not a hint of a signal here. It IS rainy and over cast, but that's prob one of those I just can't pick up here at 86.5W

I don't know if you found this, but "Teleuisa Tijuana" is now around 11974H 1562. My receiver just scanned it in ok and I get 90% quality on a Coolsat 6000. Twinhan 1020a reports about 27% quality under TSReader and the signal looks pretty decent on the BLSA.

This is from just South of San Jose, California on a Fortec Star 90 with an Invacom Quad.

EDIT: Actually closer to 31-32% quality on TSReader after my blindscan finished and the 6000 is watching that TP as well. (Twinhan is slaved)

You're great!!! :):up
Now I am enjoying once again one of my favorite channels...:rolleyes:

Thank you very much!!!

I got only 45% Quality but I have no pixelation...right now: mexican wrestling

cant lock this in MN on either the 30" or 36"

wonder if the 6 footer will lock it...guess I'll have to try sometime :)

is it still there

Hey is Televisa Tijuana at 11974 still there
Im not getting a lock I get the BYU and the religious channell
thanks

WHERE GILHAM

Gilham where south of san jose are you located? I just wanted to know because a few weeks ago I tried getting that Teleuisa channel with no luck. I'm in the Santa Cruz area, just wondering if the footprint you get is at a good level. Let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Gilham where south of san jose are you located? I just wanted to know because a few weeks ago I tried getting that Teleuisa channel with no luck. I'm in the Santa Cruz area, just wondering if the footprint you get is at a good level. Let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Morgan Hill. I'm getting 90-91% quality after fine tuning the dish with DiSEqC 1.2. My Coolsat 6000 has it scanned at 11973H 1562. I would suggest trying that +-2mhz and see what you get. It seemed to lock a little slow initially but the quality is very stable right now.

My receiver had scanned this channel in before at the old location. I don't remember exactly but I think it was fairly weak, but I might not have fine-tuned the dish either. I want to say this new location is pushing more signal, but really I didn't pay much attention to this channel before magnigyro asked about it.

CBand55, it is up and active right now. Appears to be playing a Telenovela or similar daytime programming. :)

EDIT: Seems like it locks a little quicker now that I edited the transponder to 11974, but might be wishful thinking. Quality stayed the same. For reference I'm getting around 87% quality on BYU and Abundante.

Last edited:
THANKS GILLHAM

After playing around with it I finally found it. Good thing I tried it on a sunny day cause last time it was kinda cloudy. I have a good lock on it so hopefully I won't have issues with it. Thanks for your help

gone again!

Well, it seems that station disappeared again, is already 3 days out of the air:mad:

I have done many scans in vain:mad:

I find some signal on 11973 H nothing with SR: 1562 but 3125 Q: 30-40% :cool: it seems 4:2:2 I can see only mixed up colors:rolleyes:

Somebody can check it out this tp?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts