Televes SmartKom

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tvland1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
ohio
Has anybody heard any release time frame for the SmartKom availability? I just installed 2 of my DatBoss Mix LR antennas along with a 560483 to combine the 2 antennas and must say that everything is working great for my location..I have another Dat Boss Mix LR that I want to add but the only way for 3 antennas would be the expensive Avant-x I believe it's called

Attachments

• 20220620_204936.jpg
    20220620_204936.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 207
I'm currently in a holding pattern waiting on this one as well. Several storms recently have taken a toll on my antenna and I need to replace the whole setup but I'd rather hold off a few more months and see if this makes it to market first. It's the perfect solution in my case.

I'm currently in a holding pattern waiting on this one as well. Several storms recently have taken a toll on my antenna and I need to replace the whole setup but I'd rather hold off a few more months and see if this makes it to market first. It's the perfect solution in my case.
If you don't already have new antennas I would highly recommend the Televes setups.I have noticed they increased their prices in the last couple of years quite a bit though..I bought 3 of the Dat Boss mix lr antennas in October 2020 for $130 each at lowes shipped to home..Had to leave off the vhf high part on one since I only needed the uhf for the Columbus OH locals 75miles out and the other antenna is pointed at Huntington/Charleston WV ..I'm very impressed with the performance since I'm located in the Appalachian hills of southern Ohio

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220621-202254_Lowe's~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220621-202254_Lowe's~2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 137
Has anybody heard any release time frame for the SmartKom availability? I just installed 2 of my DatBoss Mix LR antennas along with a 560483 to combine the 2 antennas and must say that everything is working great for my location..I have another Dat Boss Mix LR that I want to add but the only way for 3 antennas would be the expensive Avant-x I believe it's called
Announced MSRP is $195. Supposedly going to be released by the end of THIS month. NO FM input like the prototypes had. It was determined that FM affected LOW Vhf too much, so they decided to focus on TV reception only.
307713332_10225816936997817_4163463777082590984_n.jpg

Reactions: Foxbat