Television Guides

Clarbear

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 21, 2018
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Who uses online television guides to see what's on television. I use TitanTV online television guide. I love the setup of the guide and uses color code to show what genre of show it is.

So what type of online television guides that you use?

Personally, I use the TIVO guide as it is integrated with the box and I can use it to select channels. It also gives me 2 weeks of guide data and I can set up lists to automatically record shows. I seldom watch anything real time.

I use TitanTV every day to make sure my Dish H3 records all my favorite new episodes. Hate that I have to do this but Dish DVR timers are very unreliable. It's been a known issue for Dish for over a year now (March 2017).

Reactions: Clarbear
I like the flexibility and colors of Titan but I constantly had issues with the guide freezing and refusing to advance in time throughout the schedule day. Titan sent me several tips on how to clear my cookies and such but nothing helped for long. It could be just an Apple Computer thing. So, I switched to Zap2it.com which is not as flexible in the ability to add in channels from various services or cities but it does seem accurate and glitch free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)