Telstar 11N TELEKOM Austria

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AcWxRadar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2006
40 miles NW of Omaha. Omaha?
I had this channel from TP 12052V a while back - from Telstar 11N at 37.6°W. They were broadcasting a promo for the satellite in an endless loop, but I have lost it some time ago (more than a month ago).

Now, I cannot even detect the original carrier. Does anyone here still receive this channel or any signal from this satellite? All other sats are coming in fine, so I don't believe that it is an alignment issue, but I am not sure.

If you have any information, I would appreciate it.

RADAR

Last edited:
Thank you too, Nycrich.

I certainly hope that they do put something up there (FTA) as the signal strength was good for me and I would like to have some other options.

I had recorded their promo on my AZBox and I am glad that I did now. I thought it was pretty neat, they did a great job with the video. I played it for my nephews a little while back and at first, they were asking me "What in the hell is this?" "Is your TV going to explode at the end of this?" LOL. I think they were impressed when the actual video got underway. Obviously, I was also impressed with their promo since I did record it.

RADAR

Thank you too, Nycrich.

I certainly hope that they do put something up there (FTA) as the signal strength was good for me and I would like to have some other options.

I had recorded their promo on my AZBox and I am glad that I did now. I thought it was pretty neat, they did a great job with the video. I played it for my nephews a little while back and at first, they were asking me "What in the hell is this?" "Is your TV going to explode at the end of this?" LOL. I think they were impressed when the actual video got underway. Obviously, I was also impressed with their promo since I did record it.

RADAR

my buddy worked on that sat before in launched. it has a special beam for NA, europe and africa. its a shame there is nothing on it.

crackt out,.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts