Telstar 11N TELEKOM Austria

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

AcWxRadar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 26, 2006
40 miles NW of Omaha. Omaha?
I had this channel from TP 12052V a while back - from Telstar 11N at 37.6°W. They were broadcasting a promo for the satellite in an endless loop, but I have lost it some time ago (more than a month ago).

Now, I cannot even detect the original carrier. Does anyone here still receive this channel or any signal from this satellite? All other sats are coming in fine, so I don't believe that it is an alignment issue, but I am not sure.

If you have any information, I would appreciate it.

RADAR

Last edited:
Thank you too, Nycrich.

I certainly hope that they do put something up there (FTA) as the signal strength was good for me and I would like to have some other options.

I had recorded their promo on my AZBox and I am glad that I did now. I thought it was pretty neat, they did a great job with the video. I played it for my nephews a little while back and at first, they were asking me "What in the hell is this?" "Is your TV going to explode at the end of this?" LOL. I think they were impressed when the actual video got underway. Obviously, I was also impressed with their promo since I did record it.

RADAR

Thank you too, Nycrich.

I certainly hope that they do put something up there (FTA) as the signal strength was good for me and I would like to have some other options.

I had recorded their promo on my AZBox and I am glad that I did now. I thought it was pretty neat, they did a great job with the video. I played it for my nephews a little while back and at first, they were asking me "What in the hell is this?" "Is your TV going to explode at the end of this?" LOL. I think they were impressed when the actual video got underway. Obviously, I was also impressed with their promo since I did record it.

RADAR

my buddy worked on that sat before in launched. it has a special beam for NA, europe and africa. its a shame there is nothing on it.

crackt out,.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)