Telstar 6 Outage

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

PKII

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
WV
Anyone having problems on Telstar 6 C band? I can't get no feeds to come thru clearly. The scrambled channels that are normally there are gone? Anyone have any info on this?

can you still get PBS on Channel 8?

I dont think that has been turned off yet (PBS moved to AMC4 TP16 and mirrored on T6 TP8 for 2 months)

I get IA-6 fine. Are you sure you are at the right loaction. Go to G-11 transponder10, the shopping channels should be there. Then bump it to the west until you see PBS. Its on transponder 8 so you will have to turn the channel to 8 before bumping the dish west.

Iceberg said:
can you still get PBS on Channel 8?

I dont think that has been turned off yet (PBS moved to AMC4 TP16 and mirrored on T6 TP8 for 2 months)

Yes. On C band. I can get that channel. 8, 16, 22, 24 are on now. Scrambled channels on 1, 7 are still off. Does that happen occassionally? earlier none of the channels were on.

voomvoom said:
They are on here. Maybe your polarotor quit working?

Al

hmm. Just noticed those are all even numbers. lol. I think your right. :) Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts