Tennis channel HD logo?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trellaine

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Vancouver
I am not sure if this issue has to do with my TV or ? but when tuned into Tennischannel HD the logo on the top right is cut-off between the Hand the D. I can see the Tennis fine.

Is this a TV issue? broadcaster? directv ?

Thanks

I am not sure if this issue has to do with my TV or ? but when tuned into Tennischannel HD the logo on the top right is cut-off between the Hand the D. I can see the Tennis fine.

Is this a TV issue? broadcaster? directv ?

Thanks

It looks fine here, I've got about an inch of viewing past the HD portion, I would look to see what your current settings are on your box as well as your TV.
Sounds like it might be Cropped

Display area

Hey you encouraged me with your remarks. I checked the settings on my SonyXBR and I had the "display area" set to -2 so it moves the display. I quickly switched back to 0 or noramal and the HD logo is now where it should be. Hopefully it will be fine with all the other HD channels. :)

Thanks

Hey you encouraged me with your remarks. I checked the settings on my SonyXBR and I had the "display area" set to -2 so it moves the display. I quickly switched back to 0 or noramal and the HD logo is now where it should be. Hopefully it will be fine with all the other HD channels. :)

Thanks

So it was an "Over Scan" issue ... glad you got it figured out :up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)