Tennis Channel in HD December 2007

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bclark

Original poster
Feb 28, 2007
I just read on Directv.com that the Tennis Channel will be available in HD in December '07. I wonder if this channel coming out in December in HD is a hint when the channels will be available.

DIRECTV TO LAUNCH TENNIS CHANNEL THIS SUMMER

Top U.S. Satellite Provider to Give all Customers 'Sneak Peek' of Network's Complete French Open Coverage in May, including DIRECTV's French Open Interactive Enhancements Featuring Multi-Screen, Multi-Court 'French Open Mix Channel'

The Network will be Available This Summer;
Will launch in High-Definition in December 2007

Read the entire story at the following link. http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPage.jsp?assetId=P4270032

It may mean that this channel is still under development and may not be ready until December. Really may not mean much as far as when the other channels are going to be put on.

I would rather the Tennis channel than Voom. I guess for the time being I will have to settle for YES HD and SNYHD Until then. I wonder what is on the Kung Fu channel tonight?

Kindly limit your posts to those that stay ON-TOPIC. This topic has absolutely nothing to do with VOOM. It is an announcement of a channel coming to a different provider entirely.

Thanks in advance.

That post is on topic with the HD being discussed here.

He's actually on your side this time Scobuck, knocking Voom Kung-Fuey just like you do all the time.

I don't see it that way at all. This thread was opened to discuss a new DirecTV offering. Besides, didn't you see the last word in his posting?

It can really be taken both ways.... but I do agree it rates right up there with some of the VOOMs. Everyone likes HD but at least have some content that appeals to the masses.

Kindly limit your posts to those that stay ON-TOPIC. This topic has absolutely nothing to do with VOOM. It is an announcement of a channel coming to a different provider entirely.

Thanks in advance.

And kindly limit your user accounts here to one. Do you think people are that dumb?

What? ScoBuck == RealityCheck? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!

And yes, the Tennis Channel HD has to count, if ESPN-2 HD counts.

If only it were just one.

I don't really understand the comparison between espn 2 and the tennis channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts