TERPS on DISH vs Cable

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Joe Q

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 1, 2004
I am a long term DISH subscriber and just got a call from my brother who has finally had it with Cable looking for advise on Sat service.

He is a TERPS fanatic (also went to school there) but I am not so one question came up that I can not answer.

My brother said that if he can not get the TERPS on DISH which he can get on Comcast Cable, that is a deal breaker.

He just called during a Terps game that was on Comcast and asked me if I could get it on my DISH system.
I have AT100 and found the game right now on channel 422 and it was called CSN - Comcast Sports Network.

A question for the Terps fans from Maryland in here.
If he makes the switch to DISH and gets AT100 , is he guaranteed that if the Terps are playing on Comcast, will it also be broadcast on a channel on DISH?

Sure would appreciate a reply as my brother will kill me if I help him make the switch to DISH and he can't get the Terps games.

Thanks,
Joe

There are several Comcast feeds. That is a pretty big RSN. On some occasions DISH subs get the Carolina feed vs a DC one. Still a large number of Tersps games are tehre----and for those who dont know that is the University of Maryland Terrapins.

Well I live at the absolute southern central VA that is possible, and I do get the CSN feed. I am prolly around 230 miles from up there in DC and MD and that is my RSN. By the way its 424 not 422. Depending on where he lives withing a prolly 250-300 mile radius i feel he should recieve it without being blacked out. And if he isblacked out he canget espnfull court and recieve all Terps games.

GO WIZARDS!!!

It is not a question of a blackout. It is a question of which feed DISH shows from that RSN. Because they ahve such alarge territory they have multiple feeds.

CSN In Delaware

I have Comcast Sports net in Delaware via Dish, comes in the AT120 with no addl charge. (I use it to watch my Red Sox beat up the O's.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts