Test Channels 9300 & 9301 should stay on ! *Update: They are up now!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Matt9876

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 19, 2007
Tn
Directv should leave on the two HD test channels so the field techs can start working out customer HD equipment and alignment issues.

A lot of service issues could be ironed out between now and Wed. the proposed start date.

Matt

Did anyone else notice any issues with the picture on NGCHD? Mine kept pixelating and pausing. Don't know if it was a problem across the board or my dish is needs to be tweaked cause my signals for the new bird are in the 30's and 40's.

I couldn't even get them, I even tried a restart. I have everything else, good signal, 480,481,498 what gives.

Did anyone else notice any issues with the picture on NGCHD? Mine kept pixelating and pausing. Don't know if it was a problem across the board or my dish is needs to be tweaked cause my signals for the new bird are in the 30's and 40's.

How are your signals on the other sats? If they are also low you need a dish alignment.

If your readings are below 70 for 103 (b) you probably could use to have the alignment adjusted.

Having said that with a small tweak all but one of my transponders are in the 90s for 103(b).

Matt

Yeah 9300 was pixelated and breaking up but 9301 was like butter.

Many HR20-700s and HR20-100 can't see channel 498 but some got the test channels 9300 & 9301 just fine.

Wish they would turn the video back on so we can figure out whats really going on here.

Matt

Many HR20-700s and HR20-100 can't see channel 498 but some got the test channels 9300 & 9301 just fine.

Wish they would turn the video back on so we can figure out whats really going on here.

Matt

Some are reporting that these were turned back on as of a few minutes ago. I'm not home to check though.

In case you don't realize it, some of the shows are not really in hd. 01 has an hd show now, 00 does not.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts