Test Channels 9300 & 9301 should stay on ! *Update: They are up now!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm getting both but personally I think the picture could be better. It just isn't crisp like the other HD channels are.

Try to remember:

This is not a test for "Picture Quality". This is a test of the overall distribution of channels. Functionality before beauty. Remember your first car? Mine got me from A to B, but man, did it look like a hunk o' s***.

Cheers,
Hantu

All still working fine here in SE KY on HR20-100. Have been watching since about 1930 hrs when 9300 switched from NGC to A&E HD no problems 498 still going strong
480 and 481 ok also

Everything fine in Upstate NY

Just checked at 5:15am...and 9300 - NFL Net HD and 9301 - Discovery HD - all working just fine....everything is perfect....on my LG TV - w/ HDMI

Damm

i been able to see 498 earlier now is black ( always check @ least 1 per day since it came up and it's always there but black screen today)
getting 80+ from all active transporter lowest #7 @80

9300 says i'm not subscribe
9301 says searching for signal

sucks i mist out on last test now i get black screen + searching for signal :mad:

H20 + B converter install 1 week ago last updated softwarew 9/11

This is what I am getting w/ Slimline and Zinwell WB68, signals 93 and up on 103(b) on both receivers:

HR20 - GREY SCREEN on 498, All other channels are GOOD

H20 - ALL channels are good

Just an update from My home

7:15 am of Tuesday
480 and 481 working properly.
498 have a Comfort Bed picture, (frozen)
9300 "Channel Not Purchased"
9301 "Bottomline Health" show, no idea what channel it actually is.

Jimbo

This morning at 6:00am 9300 looked to be the NFL network in 16X9 format with the highlights in 4X3. The logo in the corner of the screen was NHLHD or something along those lines.

This morning at 6:00am 9300 looked to be the NFL network in 16X9 format with the highlights in 4X3. The logo in the corner of the screen was NHLHD or something along those lines.

Take another look for us - NFL logo or NHL logo? Football or hockey?

I'm also getting channel not purchased on 9300. Had it last night as A&E but it shut off about 11pm as I was watching Sopranos.

Looked at both channels yesterday afternoon and all was looking good. NGC and Discovery were on. Beaumont, Texas here

At 6:55Am in Raleigh, NFL Net HD and 9301 and an infomercial on 9300 498, 480, 481 all good!

Yeah I had this too, NFL HD since about 2300 Eastern last night. But I am worried that many people have reported that they had A&E HD all night & still do on 9300. I never saw A&E HD on 9300 & have had Discovery HD (man do I hate that survivor stuff) all night & into this morning.

This morning when I left for work 9300 was showing NFL Network programming with the NHL network logo in the lower right corner, and the D* logo with 1TX1260 (I think) in the upper left.

Guys, you're going to get the "Channel not purchased" screen if you don't normally receive that channel. Those of you getting it, I'm guessing, don't have the NFL Network on your packages.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts