Test Drive Unlimited

BMcKen1912

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 17, 2004
Mississippi
Anyone else have this game and play online?

I bought it the other night and it's pretty fun..especially for the $40 price.

I have trouble finding multiplayer races though. It seems that their are never any available. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong spot.

The player created challenges are fun though and the cars are nice.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone on here has the game and would like to race sometime or has any tips for it.

Last edited:
How is this for single player? I'm getting a 360 soon, and my son (whom I deem too young to be hanging out online) loves driving and racing games. I don't want to get something that is useless without using the online componant.

The game is ok for a 10 year old. No need for Online if you want but it can lead to lots of fun racing friends. My car club has a blast racing each other. I never bother with people I do not know.

I will say mcuh of the 360's power comes in online play with many of it's games- for example Call of Duty, Tiger Woods etc. So When you get your 360 look up some of us for mature gaming with out the kids calling you noob

Posty-McPOst said:
Bought a copy yesterday and drove over 500 miles. I've seen a couple multiplayer races out there but haven't joined any.

With out good cars you'll get your butt handed to you. Best thing is get some cars and go straight to level 3 tuning. Finds some freinds who play and get a carclub together.

Kevinw said:
With out good cars you'll get your butt handed to you. Best thing is get some cars and go straight to level 3 tuning. Finds some freinds who play and get a carclub together.

I entered one race momentarily and saw that everyone was racing a Saleen. As I was on my Kawasaki I quickly left. I'll save up and have a Saleen pretty soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)