Test my ftp please

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Moth answer got someone a Million bucks on Who Wants to be a Millionaire... I remember so vividly cause it took him 15minutes to answer and the whole time I'm yelling "MOTH!! IT'S MOTH!!! JUST SAY MOTH!!"

Ahh Game show network.

I can't add much to the old computer thread... i first learned with Dos on a 286... which i accidentally deleted.

well between last night and today my P4 mobo toasted itself. A couple of the power caps are slightly bulging on top. *Sigh* Its always sumptin.

Good thing I still have the laptop hooked to the wireless network.

Now I just have to find an ECS p4s5a to replace it. Otherwise WinXP throws a fit seeing a different chipset and I don't feel like wiping my HD this week.

Gotta go make 2 more housecalls for sick PC's so....

L8rz

My first computer was a TI-99/4A

Then an 8088,

386-25
486 DX2/66
Pentium-166
AMD-K62-350
P3-500 - fried after 5 months thanks to a peltier cooler condensing on the CPU

P3-633 (I think)
Then an AMD Thunderbird 800 O/C to 1GHz
then my current P4-1.7

I havent gone out and bought new systems.. i bought one back in '99. (Generic Cyrex 333Mhz piece of junk) and whenever something broke, I upgraded it. By the time I finished paying for it, the only original piece left was the floppy drive and maybe a few screws.

333Mhz cyrex to 800MHz Athlon Slot A to an Athlon 1600 now.

It's on it's 5th board, 3rd case, 2nd monitor, 3rd processor, 6th keyboard, 2nd CDRom, 4th harddrive.. 3 power supplies... in 5 years.

It was kinda funny, I spent about the same amount on my computer as I spent on my car at the time... once I got rid of the car, the computer stopped breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)