Testers Needed! (DISH Remote Access)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm not much of a fanboy of apple. I've never cared to have a mac computer but I've never had a better phone than the iPhone and the iPad is great. My wife has had a Blackberry and a couple different Android phones and she still likes my iPhone better but she has to stick with U.S. Cellular.

I see this all the time on the Internet. Android fanboys that have an issue with Apple users. The majority of iPhone users couldn't care less what anyone else uses. I guess the same could be said about the majority of Android users as well, but the Fandroids seem to be the most vocal.

I personally use Apple iPhone/iPad and Windows PCs. I do not feel threatened by Mac users, Android users, or DirecTV users. I would gladly use a Mac, Android, DirecTV etc. if I felt that they would fit my needs.

/off-topic

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

I have closed the email box for new submissions as we have received a lot of them!

We have not replied to a single submission yet, so dont worry if you did not get a reply from us yet. :)

While we are in a hurry to get testing on the way we are finalizing some back end stuff needed to make this all work, in addition DISH is tweaking the program slightly so I am waiting to hear from them so I can send out the proper wording to those who applied. :)

I will update this thread when I have an update to share.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO APPLIED!

Hi guys time for another update...

For these tests DISH will need members of the test to have a NDA with them in order to be a tester. What is happening now is they are making some changes to their system to make it easier for our members to sign up and be part of the test with the NDA.

When I have more info I will post it.

Thanks for your understanding!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)