Testers Needed! (DISH Remote Access)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Email Sent. I installed the newly updated DRA App on my iPhone today and found that the iPhone app no longer works with my Slingbox Solo.. what gives????? Hopefully they fix this in the beta.

I would do it but have a 722 and not a Hopper. Is this new app not going to work with the other receivers - only the Hopper?

Keep them coming folks!

Hopefully later today I will be emailing all those who replied with further details. If not I will be emailing tomorrow. Just trying to nail down some final details.

Thanks for your patience!

Can I still get in this? I have a Droid Razr Maxx HD from Verizon with the Jellybean update... One Hopper, one Joey. Both connected via Cat6.

Can I still get in this? I have a Droid Razr Maxx HD from Verizon with the Jellybean update... One Hopper, one Joey. Both connected via Cat6.

No its for Apple crap....there just forgetting that Googles numbers blow any other OS out of the water....Give it time.

No its for Apple crap....there just forgetting that Googles numbers blow any other OS out of the water....Give it time.

Read the original post before you complain. It's for both iOS and Android.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Easy fella!
Fanboyism is just as offensive to me whether it's for smartphones or satellite carriers. (And, FTR, I prefer both Android and Dish. But, for rational reasons, not due to emotional weakness.)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts