TeVii S464 DVBS2 ver.2 PCI card

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Been looking for a card like this that has drivers for Windows 7. Let us know how it works.

I got the card from Germany today :) Seems to be a perfect fit with MyTheater, all my issues resolved. I even have an S & Q meter for the first time that works the way it should. BUT!! there's a tradeoff. This turner is not as sensitive as the Hauppauge I pulled out, but not to a fault. This tuner is working very well still. And it does the 3/5 FEC stuff. I will be definately putting this unit through the works in the near future.

After two weeks of operation, I'm happy to report all is doing very well. S&Q readings show a little low as compared to an AI Turbo S2 meter, but tunes in just fine. I was concerned with the 2mhz SR spec but it is tuning lower SR rates than that on DVBS :) . The card functions well under MyTheatre. Even the LNB power off works with this card. Unlike the Hauppauge this card supplies plenty of juice for the SG9120 motors. So far I havn't found anything to complain about. This card is doing exactly what I wanted it to :)

Well Crazy Cats' Easy BlindScan software works with this card. Not great blindscan software, but better than nothing:)

I'm not sure which chipset it has. With a new driver TeVii DVB cards with Montage DS3000/3002/3103 demodulator can be used for blind scan of satellite signals in BLScan2 program. This new driver applies to following models: S464/S470/S471/S480/S660.

I'm not sure which chipset it has. With a new driver TeVii DVB cards with Montage DS3000/3002/3103 demodulator can be used for blind scan of satellite signals in BLScan2 program. This new driver applies to following models: S464/S470/S471/S480/S660.

website claims it supports 16 and 32psk, picture looks like a montage and conexant chipset.

linuxtv has a little info on it after a bit of googling.
TeVii S464 - LinuxTVWiki

Its sure cheap enough, alot cheaper then the TBS6925 I just bought hehe :)

I have been looking at getting one if these as I don't have a backup USB tuner for our dish network uplink computer. (And would be fun to use in the meantime.)

I assume that it works with tsreader which I need for the uplink processing software to work.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Awesome! I had no idea my S660 now supported blind scan. Just tried it and sure enough, it worked! :)

Scott, the S660 does work with TSReader. There is a custom TeVii driver in the TSReader menu for it. Only issue is that it doesn't seem to want to operate my motor.

- Trip

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)