Texas A&M on VersusHD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shamill19

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Jul 20, 2007
The Texas A&M - Baylor game is on Versus tomorrow. But VersusHD list the time slot as "PAID PROGRAMING" while Versus SD lists the game. Does anybody have a clear explaination how this channel will share programing with the Golf channel? The Golf channel does not list "paid programing" during this time either.

I will be at my daughters soccer game and want to record the beginning of the game. So I guess I'll record it on both channels.

I would hate to miss 1 second of Franchiones terrible descion making/playcalling.

Last edited:
i don't recall seeing the game in the hd listings when i checked thursday. but then those listings didn't have the versus hd nhl games for next week listed either.

Texas A&M on Versus HD?

The Texas A&M - Baylor game is on Versus tomorrow. But VersusHD list the time slot as "PAID PROGRAMING" while Versus SD lists the game. Does anybody have a clear explaination how this channel will share programing with the Golf channel? The Golf channel does not list "paid programing" during this time either.

I will be at my daughters soccer game and want to record the beginning of the game. So I guess I'll record it on both channels.

I would hate to miss 1 second of Franchiones terrible descion making/playcalling.

It' showing up in the guide for my HR20 on the SD channel (603) starting at 11:30.

Ditto what you said about Franchione!!!

Where's R.C. when we really need him?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts