Texas/Texas Tech- It's ON! (BlackHitachi- I'm calling you out!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
This Texas/Texas Tech game has such gigantic stakes (BCS, Big 12, national title- and my reputation for predictions) that I am calling out this site's resident Horns fan, BlackHitachi (BTW, Oregon beat Arizona State 54-20- didn't that game matter a year ago?).

Anyway, I have tried to challenge some of you to avatar bets (Sandy refused and HD MM is thinking about it on the Browns/Bills game), and I have one with Bill in December- but for now, I challenge you, BlackHitachi!

It's an old-fashioned shootout in West Texas next Saturday night, pilgrim.

gunfighter_i7sd.jpg

Here are the stipulations:

If Texas Tech wins, you have to put up a Texas Tech Red Raiders football-related avatar until Thanksgiving.

If Texas wins, I have to put up a Texas Longhorns football-related avatar until Turkey Day.

You accept, buddy?

Just remember- this ain't in Austin. You're heading to Lubbock, Texas- where defenses go to die!

Last edited:
This Texas/Texas Tech game has such gigantic stakes (BCS, Big 12, national title- and my reputation for predictions) that I am calling out this site's resident Horns fan, BlackHitachi (BTW, Oregon beat Arizona State 54-20- didn't that game matter a year ago?).

Anyway, I have tried to challenge some of you to avatar bets (Sandy refused and HD MM is thinking about it on the Browns/Bills game), and I have one with Bill in December- but for now, I challenge you, BlackHitachi!

It's an old-fashioned shootout in West Texas next Saturday night, pilgrim.

[youtube]fGIelcG0r3s&[/youtube]

Here are the stipulations:

If Texas Tech wins, you have to put up a Texas Tech Red Raiders football-related avatar until Thanksgiving.

If Texas wins, I have to put up a Texas Longhorns football-related avatar until Turkey Day.

You accept, buddy?

Just remember- this ain't in Austin. You're heading to Lubbock, Texas- where defenses go to die!

It's on MAN!!!! I accept your challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:up

HOOKEM HORNS!!!!!!!!!!:up

College Gameday Heading To Lubbock, TX For The First Time

This marks the third time that ESPN is sending Gameday into the State of Texas, but it's the first time they'll be doing so on the campus of Texas Tech (they covered TTU-UT in 2005 but the game was in Austin). As far as the game itself, it's looking to be a hell of a matchup. Not only are ticket prices through the roof (upwards of $3500 on Ebay), with both team's offenses among the Top Five in the Country, but the over/under could be set at an unprecedented number.

Awful Announcing: College Gameday Heading To Lubbock, TX For The First Time

This marks the third time that ESPN is sending Gameday into the State of Texas, but it's the first time they'll be doing so on the campus of Texas Tech...
Probably be the last too, once they've had a taste of the Lubbock nightlife...unless they're into tipping cows!
laughing.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts