Texting to purchase Movie

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

hoos51

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
As anyone been successful with this? I've tried every which way to get it to work.

Keeps responding to the text with the 531-3000 number to call.

I have tried putting in just the channel , just the movie name itself, nothing is accepted.

As anyone been successful with this? I've tried every which way to get it to work.

Keeps responding to the text with the 531-3000 number to call.

I have tried putting in just the channel , just the movie name itself, nothing is accepted.

Haven't heard about this yet, do you have a link that we can look into ?

change favorites in guide to "ALL" and scroll through the PPV movie channels. Its in there (the banner) like 8 times ;) on how to do it

jdspencer said:
How are you trying this? Online, phone app or what?

iPhone. Still not working. I can't understand anything their saying. I'm doing exactly like it says on 9981. This guy was a total beauty. Basically told me Its not available. Told him its all over the guide and he just kept reading a script that was not even relevant to my issue.

My relo to Richmond cant come quick enough.....think I might go FIOS....lol

hoos51 said:
iPhone. Still not working. I can't understand anything their saying. I'm doing exactly like it says on 9981. This guy was a total beauty. Basically told me Its not available. Told him its all over the guide and he just kept reading a script that was not even relevant to my issue.

My relo to Richmond cant come quick enough.....think I might go FIOS....lol

Hopefully you have Other issues as well ?
Your not seriously gonna change providers over a TEXT feature I hope.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Jimbo said:
Hopefully you have Other issues as well ?
Your not seriously gonna change providers over a TEXT feature I hope.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Nah. Just blowing off steam. But it's pretty much with every call, no matter the issue. They talk fast and don't even take a breath.

Sometimes it best to listen. It's like they don't want to hear or let you get a word in :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts