Thank you Dish!!

I received this postcard, too. I had DVR 25 and DVR 26 as credit on my August and September bills, but the credit is gone from my October bill. Anyone else lose it or is this an individual billing mistake?

Same here and the autopay for 9-13 was $7 and some change (probably tax?) lower than it should have been resulting in an outstanding balance added to the 10-13 bill. Will be contacting DIRT.

AFAIK, this is first time the amount shown on my bill as "Total Autopay on MMM DD, YYYY" has differed from the actual autopay amount but Mary B of DIRT, verifies it as correct, due to some credits that appear on my latest bill (10-13). Mary also says that since the DVR credit will be processed after the bill was printed, it will not appear on the bill (although it always has before). So I guess all we can do RoyalB is keep checking online for the credit to appear.:mad:

Now this was a very pleasant surprise.Got a card in the mail from Dish today.

We're so happy to have you as a part of the Dish family,and it is our goal to continue to provide the best entertainment options,award-winning technology and industry-leading customer service.As a thank you for being a long-term customer,you have been been receiving credits for the last 24 months for a legacy dvr on your account.These credits were set to expire in August,but to show our appreciation for your continued business,we are extending the credits for another 24 months!

Thanks for being a loyal Dish customer!

I suppose the change over to mpeg4 may be a longer wait.Long live the 501!!
Got the same card, but curious are you still using a 501? My 501 was obsolete and replaced last year, with a used 512, by Dish. That 512 HDD just died, now running a 612 from ebay.

Mary B of DIRT is elevating the missing DVR credit for Oct to Corporate -- will update when I get her/their response.

A credit in the amount of the DVR fee ($7) was issued to my account today. Apparently there was a glitch in applying at least some credits for the October bill, so if you think you might be affected, contact DIRT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)