"Thank You Gift"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Richfunb

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 30, 2009
Colorado Springs, Colorado
For the past few years I've received a "Thank You Gift" on my service anniversary such as 3 months free Sports Pac or HBO, etc. This year the anniversary has past without such a freebe. Does anyone know if this program has been discontinued?

For the past few years I've received a "Thank You Gift" on my service anniversary such as 3 months free Sports Pac or HBO, etc. This year the anniversary has past without such a freebe. Does anyone know if this program has been discontinued?

Are you sure ?

I haven't seen or heard anything about it not happening, however I have seen times where you don't realize it's there because they don't always tell you about it, you just have to go online to your Account often and see what they have to say.

Seems to me somebody here mentioned that it was discontinued. Most companies have stopped doing those kinds of things.

Hmmm, I must have missed it ....

I think I got one back in August, I think ...
See, it's so important that I don't remember.

They did end the anniversary gift automatic promo. I'm sure if you call and ask, you most likely qualify for something they would offer.

They did end the anniversary gift automatic promo. I'm sure if you call and ask, you most likely qualify for something they would offer.

What a great idea , show that your willing to give a little back, even though it was usually very little, and take it away.

Instead of asking you what you might want to try, they would give you a free movie or a Movie Channel promo or something like that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)