Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As you might have heard, Google Adsense has cut off ad serving to us. As part of their agreements with other ad agencies, the ads from other agencies have stopped running as well.

I have been working with Adsense as best as I can to get things resolved. ALL AD CODE has been removed so I am not sure how they can keep saying we are in violation of their policies when no ads are running and no code is installed at all. But with that said I understand a bunch of other sites are currently having the same issue.

I am hopeful that we will get our ads back.

But with that said if we don't we will still be around. I want to thank Dave Wallace who many of your know as WallyHTS. Dave owns an internet company in Kentucky which is installing fiber connections all around Kentucky to peoples homes.

Dave has made a very very very generous offer to me, to host our servers for FREE as well as giving us unlimited bandwidth at his ISP which is hosted on a multi gigabit connection. (FYI SatelliteGuys now is only hosted on a 50 Meg connection)

As great as that sounds I have declined his offer for now, as I want to get things working on my own, but I appreciate the offer is there. And if we need to take him up on his offer, we will.

I got to admit, it choked me up a bit when I got the email from Dave with the offer.

So thank you Dave. I am proud to know you have our back! Dave has been and always will be a true SatelliteGuy!

Curious as to why YouTube doesn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts