Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well guys I hope you enjoyed our 2010 CES coverage! This year we got lots of pictures and some video as well. I wish we had more to report from CES, but with only Dish Network and XStreamHD being the only two satellite companies officially displaying at CES it was thin pickings this year.

I want to thanks DFERGIE and HOKIE ENGINEER from the SatelliteGuys staff for coming out and helping me this year! These staff members came on their own dime just to provide you guys with our CES coverage. I can't thank them enough for their help!

I would also like to thank Don Landis for his help, he always like acting as our backup video guy. I am always surprised when I am doing an interview to turn around and see Don recording us. :)

We are already planning for next years CES, I think it will be the year we finally see true multiroom satellite television being shown off by the satellite companies. I know its something we have been waiting for, for a long long time!

Sorry for not saying my THANK YOU to you, our staff and Don Landis earlier as my Macbook Pro had its hard drive crash... (luckily I was done editing video before it crashed!) for the last few days I have been trying to get the machine running again as my Time Capsule Backup was corrupted and took me a few days to fix it so that I could recover my system and files. :)

This forum will be moving next week, and then will be archived at the end of the month.

Thank you all for choosing SatelliteGuys for your CES Satellite Coverage! :)

And thank you, Scott and staff for allowing me to tag along for some of your interviews. I always get a kick out of the gadgets you bring. That iphone video camera accessory was very interesting and it worked very well. ( except for the mic problem but I see you were on the watch for that to prevent it from happening again. Every new gadget has at least one glitch, right? I'll pull my videos at Index of /CES2010 at the end of the month too. If you or anyone else wants them you can go to that folder URL and download the wmv files for your own use.
Until next year, God willing...

I enjoyed myself seeing and meeting members, seeing Don, Scott, Eva & Hokie again and getting to chat... and the iphone camera accessory was a hit at several booths including the Dish & Sling Booths as everyone was amazed that an iphone was inside of all that... ;)

The drive is a Owle Bubo which turns your iPhone into a nice video camera.

OWLE

It worked well except for the mic issue we had and that was because the extension cable I used was not fully plugged into the phone at times.

Thanks for making those videos available for us, Don! :up I'll have to check out the rest later...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)