Thank You

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Chief3

Original poster
Aug 2, 2006
Just a big thank you to Iceberg and the many others that responded to my earlier issues locating Telstar 5.

Actually, I can't find my original post but here is the latest news regarding my locating the bird. Bottomline, I was so close to locating Telstar 5 but NO GO. I was bordering a TREE-LINE. Therefore, I set another post and BINGO, TV.

All I wanted was TV that would cover the War Zone in the Middle East with more details and less talking heads.

I got to tell you however, after viewing some of these channels, how thankful I am for having USA television for other programing.

Again, thanks.

:eureka

yes, most all here including myself owe a lot to the posters on this site. For me, mostly reading the answers to the questions already asked...and asking directly for those that wasn't asked! Thanks and you're welcome in the same breath.

Yes, I've learned so much in the little time I've been here.. Basically at least one new thing each day.. Thanks also guys..

BTW, I don't know of another place so friendly and willing to help out..

Long time lurker, first-time poster.

I too offer my thanks and appreciation for the information freely available on this site. If it weren't for the answers provided by Iceberg, PSB, and others to the questions posted here, I definitely would have had a much harder time choosing and setting up my equipment this summer. Pretty much every question that came to mind during the process had already been asked and answered here. Now if I can just persuade the landlord (and the wife) to let me set up a BUD...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts