Thanks and Call'em Up to VE

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iceblue

Mar 17, 2005
Just wanted to throw a good thanks and a heads up to others to call Value Electronics for a good deal. Emailed them this morning to get good deal on a new setup for my girlfriend in her new house. Robert hooked her up with 3 rcvrs and a DirectTivo for $89 installed with a $50 rebate on programming. He needed us to call and confirm the details, left a message and then he called back soon to work out. My girlfriend said he was very friendly and they even called back later to confirm the order.

GREAT GUYS TO DEAL WITH!!!!!! Just wanted to let others know that they are great to deal with and if ya let them know your a SatelliteGuys member he hooks ya up more! Thanks Robert! :yes :D ;) :)

I too would like to thank Robert at Value Electronics for his help. He got me a great deal on a 10-250 receiver. Everything was installed yesterday!! While D* HD programming is pretty puny, I can at least time-shift. Thanks, Robert !!!

myerardi said:
I too would like to thank Robert at Value Electronics for his help. He got me a great deal on a 10-250 receiver. Everything was installed yesterday!! While D* HD programming is pretty puny, I can at least time-shift. Thanks, Robert !!!

Ditto, thanks again.

Geeze, a person selling you something and is nice. What is this world coming to??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts