Thanks everybody

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TimLones111

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Canton, Ohio
Because of motor issues, ive not been trying to watch FTA for awhile..Wife and I just switched to Directv and had the big dish and motor taken down off our pole..

I have no room to store the Dish/motor in our small apartment so I just put it out in the backyard..This was Saturday. By Sunday morning they were gone..Probably for scrap, though I'd like to hope whoever got it might have a use for it. I still have a couple of FTA receivers and the pole so I may just in time get another dish and motor, depending on timing and finances..

I want to thank everyone here for their help in enjoying the FTA hobby and appreciate your patience with me, As green as I was in the hobby..I'll still check out the FTA forums and read up on the Directv forums..So I'm not leaving Satguys at all..God Bless and Take care..

Tim Lones

If I read it right, the motor they got was bad, but sorry you lost the dish. Can't leave anything loose these days, or even fastened down either in some places!
Hope you get going again soon.

At least you have a good pole, come the day.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

If I read it right, the motor they got was bad, but sorry you lost the dish. Can't leave anything loose these days, or even fastened down either in some places!
Hope you get going again soon.

I should have been more clear-What I meant by "out back" is where we usually put our trash. I meant for it to be taken, just didn't think it would be so soon..Thanks for the good wishes though..

Tim, I don't spend much time at all with FTA stuff anymore. My Ku dish is leaning slightly from the spring thaw and I haven't even lined it up again. I think I spent so many winters freezing my butt off adjusting stuff I sort of lost interest lol...We've got quite a collection of garbage pickers in my area and they literally will take anything at all. Dishes can take up quite a bit of space in a yard..especially a smaller yard...trying to find a spot to clear the trees is half the issue here. I've not taken anything down yet though

Hope you get a chance to get back into FTA real soon..:)

Tim, I don't spend much time at all with FTA stuff anymore. My Ku dish is leaning slightly from the spring thaw and I haven't even lined it up again. I think I spent so many winters freezing my butt off adjusting stuff I sort of lost interest lol...We've got quite a collection of garbage pickers in my area and they literally will take anything at all. Dishes can take up quite a bit of space in a yard..especially a smaller yard...trying to find a spot to clear the trees is half the issue here. I've not taken anything down yet though

Wasn't that sweet beverage refreshing, along with the pepperoni? ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)