Thanks for cutting off Sports Night in HD on 429!

Not worth the heartburn for me, If you want fulltime HD RSNs, go to the provider that carries them. In my case, I had to switch to Directv. Now every time Dish calls and asks me back, I can tell them why I am staying with Direct.

It used to really tick me off when I'd sit down to watch NESN and find that Dish didn't have the game in HD. One less irritant in the day is worth any extra cost at this point in my life.

Of course, some folks seem to enjoy being cranky, not me.

YMMV!!!!

Regards, Eric

So lemme get this straight....

you don't care if your local team is in HD or SD
you pay for HD (assuming so since you mention HD) yet again you "don't pay for full time HD RSN's"

yet
Dish pays for the HD feed from the network all the time
Dish flaunts on their website they have 200 :rolleyes: HD channels and the RSN's are listed yet they are only part time and it has nothing to do with if FSN/CSN has the game in HD....rather if Dish decided your market is privileged enough to get the game in HD for that day

Gee I guess if I signed up, according to their website, I would get FSN North in HD all the time (again according to all the info on their website). Boy I'd be pissed due to the false advertising

Thank goodness I'm with Directv where I dont have to worry about that
I expect nothing more from a Dead Head.
Those people don't like sports anyway so for purposes of this discussion, they don't count.

I expect nothing more from a Dead Head.
Those people don't like sports anyway so for purposes of this discussion, they don't count.

How pathetic to assume that just because I like a certain type of music I must not like sports. Kind of painting pictures with a broad brush don't you think? Not only am I a fan of the Grateful Dead, but I am also a season ticket holder for an NHL team and an MLB team. Huh. Who would have ever thought that.

As much as what's left of your head being wrapped around The Dead. It's a wash.

How would you have any idea what is in my head? One does not have to be a druggie to enjoy a certain style of music. I also like Dean Martin, Miles Davis and several other types of music as well.

Just wanted to clear the air a bit.

How pathetic to assume that just because I like a certain type of music I must not like sports. Kind of painting pictures with a broad brush don't you think? Not only am I a fan of the Grateful Dead, but I am also a season ticket holder for an NHL team and an MLB team. Huh. Who would have ever thought that.

How would you have any idea what is in my head? One does not have to be a druggie to enjoy a certain style of music. I also like Dean Martin, Miles Davis and several other types of music as well.

Just wanted to clear the air a bit.
Ahh, defense mode. Good. Assumptions confirmed. Out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishcomm
Ahh, defense mode. Good. Assumptions confirmed. Out.

Assumptions? What?

I guess I was right to defend myself if you do not wish to say what the assumptions were. I may be a Dead head, but not a drugged out hippie Dead head...just a middle aged dude that likes a heaping serving of mellow music along with his satellite TV when he is at home away from the stress of work. :music:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts