THANKS... GLORYSTAR

T4Runner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 3, 2010
37.0N 119.5W California
I am an installer turned retailer and I primarily install GLORYSTAR systems. I tell you this because I am so impressed with the programming and especially when I talk with my customers. I am somewhat biased in that I have never had a disagreeable GLORYSTAR customer.

My thanks is to the GLORYSTAR people and staff who answer the Forum questions and keep moving forward; and I DO mean forward. There is an eventual end to this and there certainly is a purpose. It is to bring solid Christian programming to a world that is set on a course that will end in a partial physical destruction, but the spiritual destruction is for eternity.

Thank you for the time spent here answering questions as I always point people to this forum for greater detail to their many, many questions.

T4Runner

Thank you for the feedback and your most kind comments! We pray for your continued business growth and success!

Glorystar has a great team of dedicated people on staff who really enjoy helping viewers and professional installers like yourself. It is a wonderful opportunity to provide a product that provides a positive message and spiritual growth.

We are here to help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)