Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I never heard of this show until RockyMtnHigh mentioned it to me.

So after searching I found this video clip... and now I think I can say I am hooked...

Anyone for some Rock, Papers, Sissors, Lizard, Spock?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBj7-50bloE]YouTube - The Big Bang Theory - Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock[/ame]

Anyone for some Rock, Papers, Sissors, Lizard, Spock?
woohoo :D

RPSSL.gif

started watching about 1.5 months ago

someone mentioned it to me as well

It's awesome :D

This is one of only two sitcoms my wife and I watch anymore. The other, of course, is Two and a Half Men. Both, Chuck Lorre productions.

I have watched from the beginning. I always have that empty feeling when the show is over because I have to wait until next week to watch again. I would have to say it has become my favorite sitcom.

Me too! I have to find something else to do for the 1/2 hour in-between.

You actually watch shows when they are actually on? That is what DVR's are for. You record the shows and then watch them back-to-back on your own time.

You actually watch shows when they are actually on? That is what DVR's are for. You record the shows and then watch them back-to-back on your own time.

I watch it live from time to time. As for the DVR its to store episodes to watch during the Week. I cant get enough of the episode when Penny was banned from the apartment under Sheldon's three strike rule.

yes this show is great the only problem is because of this show I have to record Chuck in SD. wish I could get dish to carry my locals in HD.

p.s. I've only been watching for about 1 1/2 seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts